First, register for the event and join a team:
Visit our nonprofit page at http://www.firstgiving.com/carolinacanines
- Click Get Started and Select 2010 Walk for Those Who Can’t
- To register for the event, click “Yes, register online now.”
- Select the registration type, the number of people you’re registering, and read and agree to the waiver, then click Continue.
- If you’ve used Firstgiving before, log in to your account. If not, enter your email and click Continue.
- Fill out your account details and click Continue.
- Next, enter your registration details and click Continue.
- Join or add your team.
- If you’re registering another person, enter their registration details and add them to a team.
- Confirm your registration submission.
Next, create your fundraising page:
- Click Create Your Page at the bottom of the registration confirmation screen.
- Choose your web address and click Create Your Page.
- You’ve successfully created your page.
- To tell your story, add photos, set a fundraising target, then click Personalize and Share Your Page. Once you’ve edited it, click Save and Continue.
Now, click Email Your Friends to share your fundraising page with your community.
It's that easy and you are on the way to helping the mission of Carolina Canines for the 4th Annual Walk for Those Who Can't.