Less than a month away and we are in full swing. We always need help
- Register to Walk or Dash (CLICK HERE)
- Build a team of friends or family to Walk or Dash (Teams of 4 or more can register together for a discount, the discount appears at checkout) (CLICK HERE)
- Ask your business to be a sponsor by choosing one of the cost conscience opportunities below or clicking here.
- Ask your business to sponsor and build a team.
- Spread the word. How? Post a flyer, share the event on FACEBOOK, email everyone you know, place a stack of postcards at your place of business. Contact our office at 910-362-8181 to get some post cards.
- Create an online fundraising page. (CLICK HERE) This is easy to do and you can reach people far and wide for donations to the cause.
- Buy a memorial for a pet or loved one for our Memory Lane portion of the Walk. (CLICK HERE) and select Memorial Lane.
- Become a Vendor. Do you have something you sell or a service you provide? See attached Info.
- Become a Sponsor. We have a variety of new levels starting as low as $25. See attached info.
- Volunteer to staff our booth. People love to meet our dogs! Volunteer at our tent for an hour and you won't need to register to Walk. (CLICK HERE)
- Donate a Raffle Item. (Anything goes!) We can pick it up!
Email Christy by clicking here to get involved and help out!
Memory Lane Memorial
Remember a loved one, human or pet, with a sign on Memory Lane. (The last half mile of the walk)
(Limit of 10)
Sponsor provides insert to Canines for Service to be included in the Walk Program. Must be no larger 8.5 X 5.5 inches. Sponsor must provide the insert to CFS a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event. (March 14, 1015)
Early Bird (Until 2/28/15): $75
3/1/15 or later: $100
Vendors will receive a space at the event of approximately 10 X 10 feet. Vendors provide all of their own equipment including tables, chairs, tents etc… CFS only provides the space for set up. Electricity not available. Nonprofits must provide a copy of their 501(C) 3 and may only distribute information and sell items. Adoptions and donation requests are not permitted.
(Limit of 6)
Guaranteed table reservation in our hospitality area which provides covered shelter and a picnic table. No tent needed.
Food Truck Vendor (Limit of 4)
Bring your food truck out to our well attended annual event. You must be properly licensed and insured. CFS reserves the right to limit food types to one truck.
Walk Route Sponsor
Display your company banner along the Walk Route.
Pet Costume Contest Sponsor
Limit of 1
You name the Pet Costume Contest and choose a prize for the winner. It will be advertised in social, print media and on Walk Day.
(Limit of 2)
Hang your banner with the start and finish signs.
Sponsor name and/or logo imprinted in one color on Walk T-shirt, which is given to the first 200 pre-registered walkers. Due no later .
Specialty Booth Sponsor
Sponsor one of our fun booths and set up your table in the activity booth. Examples include Photo Booth, Paw Prints booth, Dog Reiki/Massage Booth, etc….
(Limit of 1)
Hang your business banner on the stage during the event.
Ad Package #1
Vendor Space, Logo recognition on Walk Website, Onsite Sponsorship mention
Ad Package #2
Vendor Space, Logo recognition on Walk Website, Onsite Sponsorship mention, out bound link on website, Company logo included on print ads, prominent logo recognition on promotional materials (TV, radio, newsprint, posters)
Custom packages available
In Kind Donation
Donate any item to our Raffle.