The 5th annual Walk for Those Who Can't is just a couple of weeks away, there are a number of questions for individuals and teams. Here are the most frequently asked and how Carolina Canines is handling this:
- People have registered under Join This Team and the amount I've raised is not showing. How do I know how much I've raised? Online registrations are tallied separate from donations in Firstgiving.com. Carolina Canines will be totaling online registrations + donations + offline donations and registrations for a Team and Individual Total.
- When can a Team Captain pick up the T-shirts for my team? Team t-shirts can be picked up the morning of the Walk on Saturday, March 26, 2011 beginning at 9 am. There will be a Team Registration table at Huge MacRae Park, Shelter 5 for all pre-registered teams. Only the Team Captain needs to check in for the entire team.
- Can I bring by teams registrations and donation to the office before the Walk? Team Captains can bring their Teams registrations to our office (1200 N. 23rd St., Ste 101, Wilmington, NC) until Wednesday, March 23, 2011 if the Team wants to be included in the Top Fundraising Team and be eligible to receive special recognition the day of the Walk. If you need to make arrangements to come to the office after 4:30 pm, please call us to make an arrangement.
- I have not registered for the Walk, can I register the day of the Walk? People can certainly register the day of the Walk. Registration/sign-in begins at 9:00 a.m.
- I registered online to I need to sign in on the day of the Walk? Yes. We ask you to check-in at the Registration area, Shelter #5 the day of the event to receive your t-shirt.
- Can I bring my dog to this event? This is a pet friendly event as long as your pet is friendly. Please only 2 dogs per person. A 6ft non-retractable leash is a must. You must clean up after your pet.
The 5th Annual Walk for Those Who Can't is made possible by our sponsors including
CBS10WILM, Queensboro Shirt Company, StarNewsMedia, Carrabbas's Italian Grill, Sunrise Broadcasting, SunnyFM 104.5, 98.7 Coastal Modern Rock, DogLiving Magazine, Port City Java, Brightmore of Wilmington, PawPrints Magazine, Dock Street Printing, Bax Photography and Wilmington Animal Healthcare.